Project Planning/Project Management
- Developed a project portfolio scheduling system for all significant
projects in an IS shop. Maintained that system, including
tracking, replanning and resource load balancing.
- Facilitated development of project plans for building services
staff processes, in support of a large, multi-million dollar
- Facilitated numerous project planning sessions for Information
Technology projects, including new development and package implementation.
- Developed and implemented project management standards and
- Planned and managed an IS communications / warehouse management
system project, as well as the business partner's efforts, in
support of a new $28 million warehouse facility.
Design & Delivery of Training
- Instructor for Boston University Corporate Education Center's
project management courses.
- Developed basic and advanced course ware for MS Project 2007,
2003, 2000, 98, 95, 4.0 and 3.0 and CA-SuperProject 3.0.
- Provided training for over 450 MS Project project managers
and planners (and some SuperProject users).
- Co-presenter of a workshop that addresses project planning
from objectives through the use of Microsoft Project.
Mentoring Project Managers
- Mentored a new project manager through the planning and controlling
phases of a package replacement project for an internal EDI system.
- Mentored numerous project managers in Time Management practices.
- Facilitated the identification and definition of Microsoft
Project scheduling best practices.
- Led the implementation of Quality Function Deployment.
- Facilitated planning for a Total Quality Management training
program, supporting continuous improvement projects for plant